Is there a liquify tool or similar?

  • VIEW 109,133
  • Total 17
There's a tool in Photoshop at the tab Filer -> Liquefy that moves the image or works similarly like a smudge tool except that a just moves the image and not mix color. Is there a tool or a ready made brush available that works like liquefy?

Published date : 4 years ago

Updated date : 4 years ago


  • 4 years ago
    UnorthodoxThing, my friend...
    I think that a tool that can be similar to that is the mesh transformation tool.
    Go to edit>transform>mesh transformation. In the sub tool option you can set how you want to divide the orizzontal line and the vertical line (you will see what I mean when you will try it) ^ ^
    • English

  • 4 years ago
    I wish there was a brush for this, but the mesh tool is as close as it gets.
    • English

Did you find this helpful?

Thank you for using this service.

Thank you for your feedback.

People also viewed

Open questions in same division

...View more

Unanswered questions

...View more