(1) Can both EX and PRO versions be used?
(2) When I change my computer to MacOS, do I have to log in to use the one I was using in Windows to use it in MacOS? Or do I have to purchase the MacOS version separately?
(3) I want to use Clip Studio on iPad. Can I purchase additional licenses for iPad with my Windows ID?
(4) In the middle of using in Windows, if you reboot, the brushes downloaded as materials are deleted. Is it like this originally?
Published date : 1 month ago
Updated date : 27 days ago
1 month ago(1) Can I use both the EX version and the PRO version?
By upgrading the product, you have purchased EX. Since EX is a higher grade, there is little point in using PRO.
Note that you cannot transfer PRO alone just because you no longer use it.
(2) If I change my computer to MacOS, do I need to log in to use the computer I was using with Windows on MacOS? Or do I need to purchase the MacOS version separately?
Please read it carefully.
(4) Is it originally like this?
There is no such thing.
Did you find this helpful?
Thank you for using this service.
Thank you for your feedback.