CLIP STUDIO ASK Terms of Service
Thank you for using CLIP STUDIO ASK ("ASK service") from CELSYS, Inc. (hereinafter "CELSYS"). Usage of the ASK service is subject to the
CLIP STUDIO ASK Terms of Service (hereinafter "ASK TOS") below.
Users of the ASK service shall be considered to have agreed to the CELSYS Terms of Service（https://www.celsys.co.jp/en/information/celsys_terms/）.
- Use of the ASK Service
- When posting, be aware that questions and answers generally cannot be deleted or edited after posting.
If a user deletes their CLIP STUDIO account after posting questions or answers, the user information shall indicate that the poster
is a deleted user. The questions and answers themselves are not deleted. The user shall agree to this when making posts.
Guidelines about posting and behavior
shall be followed when posting questions and
- Prohibited Actions
- Reposting elsewhere of questions and answers posted on the ASK service.
- Disposal of all or part of the contracted rights, obligations and services outlined in the ASK TOS by transfer, succession,
provision as collateral, etc. to a third party.
- Guarantees and Disclaimers
- CELSYS shall provide a location for the posting of questions and answers. In such cases, CELSYS will not act as a representative of
any user in any form, nor accept the authority to do so.
- CELSYS is not obligated to respond to questions or answers, even if they contain content such as questions to CELSYS.
- CELSYS shall accept no responsibility for, nor involve itself in any way with, the content of questions or answers on the ASK
service. CELSYS does not in any way guarantee that any information is correct or appropriate, nor that there are no discrepancies
between the latest information and the information at the time of posting. CELSYS accepts no responsibility to this end.
- If CELSYS receives a report about an issue with a question or response, CELSYS shall investigate the matter according to our
guidelines about posting and behavior.
- CELSYS may carry out actions and responses at its own discretion when deemed necessary for the running of the ASK service. CELSYS
shall not be required to provide a reason under any circumstances.
Original Version: 2017/5/18